1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MtF youtuber PRINCESSJOULES

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by anthonythegamer, Jun 19, 2014.

1. This is PRINCESSJOULES. Her name is Julie Vu and she has been making videos about her life since 2010 and started her transition in 2011. She makes vlogs, makeup tutorials, progress videos (e.g # months on hormones), sometimes comedy, and her transitioning mistakes. Recently, she's been uploading videos about her sex-reassignment surgery and her journey since she had to fly from Vancouver to Montreal to get her surgery.

What do you guys think of her?

One of her educational videos, and it's a bit funny too.
    [YOUTUBE]H9-XMl3fg4M[/YOUTUBE]

#1 anthonythegamer, Jun 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2014
  2. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh! I've heard of her before. You know, I've only seen a few trans Asians on the internet.

3. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :lol:

You got jokes.

4. Bad pun... :lol:

5. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

Wow, I had no clue that you had to do that after SRS.

6. Her videos actually educated me more about transitioning. I never knew that there's something called Hormone Replacement Therapy where you'd have to take hormone pills or shots.

I also never knew that SRS can be quite difficult to recover from (she made a video about that).