1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OITNB Season 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by neecee, Jun 20, 2014.

1. neecee

neecee Guest

putting an entire season out at once was both a blessing and a curse, I finished it in just a few days and now I can't wait for the third season!

How'd y'all like season 2? Have a favorite episode?

2. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

I've seen all the episodes but the last episode of season 2 was my favorite. It shows hope for Alex and Piper's prison relationship. Still having the drama and funny parts in all seasons. I just think season 2 wasn't enough for me, not enough episodes.

3. Acm

Acm Guest

I loved season 2. The ending was great too :lol:
    I can't wait for season 3 since Alex is going to be back!

4. neecee

neecee Guest

I know, I really want them back under the same roof again, it was a lot of fun.
    I really liked seeing the other lovely ladies' back stories and how they ended up there.

5. Yosia

I really like Season 2 and cant wait for 3. I was laughing for ages when Rosa ran over Vee and said 'So rude that one' XD
    And Alex and Pipes together again <3

6. RandomMatt

I really hope Vee isn't dead. I loved to hate her :slight_smile:

The wait for Season 3 is gonna torturous ugghhh

7. Yosia

Really? I wanted to kill her myself XD

8. neecee

neecee Guest

omg, I didn't expect to love Mrs. Rosa as much as I turned out to.
    she really is a caring badass. >w<

---------- Post added 21st Jun 2014 at 12:45 PM ----------

ooh, I loved to hate her too. She was so good at being bad hehe

9. Zeevie

I loved Miss Rosa! Hopefully she gets to live out her last days as the BAMF she is. I also really loved Poussey's storyline and her friendship with Taystee broke my heart :icon_sad: Their kiss was so cute and my heart went out to her in that moment. Heard she's been upped to a series regular in season 3 so yay! I love Samira :icon_bigg

I need more Sophia in Season 3! I miss her.

And whoa at Morello :eek: I didn't see that coming at all. I thought she was just hung up on an ex-boyfriend. But in hindsight, the signs were there, subtly sprinkled throughout the series.

I really hope Nikki doesn't go back to heroin :icon_sad:

10. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

Me too. She needs to stay clean. I hope she ends up talking to Red about it. Like she did last time. Yes to more Sophia! I found it funny that she had to explain to the others about their genitals.

11. neecee

neecee Guest

I completely agree with everything omg

poussey's story was so touching, you could totally feel for her. I really love the friendship she has with taystee, they're a great duo.
    and I didn't expect that turn with Morello at all, I hope she gets back to her old spunky self uwu

12. tulipinacup

Poussey was definitely more likable this season and other than her interesting back story, the girl can speak German.

I hope Michelle Hurst will reprise her role as Miss Claudette after her tragic car accident.