1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warhammer (Both 40k & Fantasy)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by KayJay, Jun 20, 2014.

1. KayJay

Not sure if anyone likes Warhammer (either flavour, 40k or Fantasy). I am really into the painting aspect really. I enjoy the painting a lot, although someone sort of got me into playing Fantasy, not too keen on how 40k plays so I only play Fantasy which I have fun with. I usually play one game on Fridays before I do my weekly Friday night Pathfinder session. I have actually won all 6 of my games since I started playing, feels nice to be good at something!

Anyways I was just wondering if anyone else likes playing/painting/modelling them or anything, even the fluff! I uploaded a bunch of my work to a new album on my profile if anyone is curious. Hopefully they show up by the time someone ends up looking, seems like it is slow uploading them.

#1 KayJay, Jun 20, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I do :grin: I've only ever owned LOTR tabletop figures, but have gotten the chance to play 40k and I know I'd love all of it. Too many people end up playing Space Marines (even if they're awesome lol) and I would be more interested in a Tau army.

Speaking of Space Marines, I have the PS3 game, but never got around to finishing it o.0

3. KayJay

I might buy the game on Steam next time it is on sale.

I'm not big on Space Marines or 40k that much though, love the Fantasy. I think all of my pictures are visible now so you can see what I've got painted, or at least a few of them. Lots of my stuff isn't pictured!

I wanted to play LotR but no one here does so there was no point really to collect, though some of the models look super nice.