1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Teen Wolf!!!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by VIPInspirit, Jun 22, 2014.

1. VIPInspirit

Who's ready for the fourth season tomorrow???? I'm expecting good things and bad things and the kind of things that make you want to rip your heart right out of your chest but you know...that's how it is with this show :icon_bigg

2. 2Bornot2B

Omg yess!!(!)

3. Silas

Oh gosh I have so much catching up to do on this show! Love me some Derek and Stiles! :eusa_droo

4. SunSparks

Hahaha, I rewatched everything the past few days. 10 mins till the new season :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

5. Ghost93

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I still need to finish the 3rd season. I saw the first two seasons on Netflix with my sister last year and we are trying to catch up. Its a fun, guilty pleasure kind of show.

I normally try to refrain myself from saying such things but...I LOVE all of the shirtless hot guys in this show! Derek, Jackson, Scott, Isaac, Stiles, Danny, the Twins, Peter, Allison's dad....HOT!!! :icon_bigg