1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

f(x)'s 3rd Full Length Album "Red Light" Releasing July 7th!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by bisexualkpopfan, Jun 27, 2014.

1. I'm so excited, oh my goodness, especially with all the teaser images of my favorite member, Krystal, that's been released!! It looks really Gothic, which is something that f(x) has never done before, but I'm still anticipating it! This is the best news I heard in a while, I absolutely love their last album, Pink Tape - Probably still one of the best K-pop albums of 2013!!

Any other K-pop and f(x) fans excited for this??

Here are some of the teaser images for the album of Krystal that have been released!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Now two teaser images of Sulli have been released!!! (!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Ravi-VIXX777

OMG they look so pretty!! Krystal looks great with blonde hair. I wonder what Amber will look like. EXCITED!?!?!

4. I know right?? They all are stunning!! Yes, she does, I like her red hair more though. And omg, I can't wait to see her pics! I can't wait for them all!! I'M PROBABLY A LOT MORE THAN EXCITED BUT I CAN'T BUT MY FEELS INTO WORDS SO THAT'S WHAT I USED AHDKFGHJKSFHKLDJFL I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS COMEBACK