1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fashion! Put it all on me! Don't you wanna see these clothes on me?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by MidnightMagic, Jun 28, 2014.

1. MidnightMagic

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay! So, I've decided to start this thread for fashion ideas/drawings and shit of the like. I have been told I become a living bitch from Hell when it comes to fashion designs and clothing, and it's true! But, anyway, I can look for something to do during my free time beside playing Knight's Fable and being on Twitter. Current fashion statements in your town/city?

2. justjade

Here in a very small town in West Virginia and it Ohio neighbor, it's all about the yoga pants this season. No, no one here actually does yoga, and no, women don't seem to know how they're supposed to fit or what they're for. Also, unfunny shirts from Walmart, flip-flops with everything, trendy clothing from the juniors department when you're clearly not a teenager and probably haven't been for at least 20 years. I see a lot of that.

On the guys' front, again, unfunny shirts from Walmart, anything that's at least 2 sizes too big, and we can't forget all the douchey Affliction gear the general public can tolerate.

Oh, god, the Affliction gear. :dry:

Yes, I'm a bitch from hell about fashion, too. But I'm serious. Where I live, if you can imagine the most unholy style travesties, you can see them here. It's fucking horrible.

I personally like my cargo shorts and t-shirts. I wear a lot of flannels, other hipster-y stuff like that. :lol: I'm not a hipster, I swear! :grin: My bike has 5 gears on it!

Things I want include desert boots, a floral shirt, an assortment of polos to wear under my trendy Reaction Kenneth Cole hoodies, a pair of red jeans, and more beanies. (Still not a hipster! :grin: )

I love the look of a dapper collar sticking out of a fashionable--not frumpy--hoodie or sweater. It just looks so smart without being a hassle to put together. I like preppy things like boat shoes, too. I like bright colors, especially my neon yellow converse sneakers. Oh, and cardigans! My kingdom for more cardigans!

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is one fashion trend I hope never goes away. Granted it gets abused by old ladies and other assorted people who have jacked-up feet, but I think few understand exactly how sexy it can be also. Cute flip-flop people, you have my attention. :smilewave

4. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

Fashion? Anyone is talking about fashion??

*fashion addicted here*

5. lgbtqenjolras

Going into fall, pair camis with open plaid shirts, high waisted jeans, and combat boots. Cute, oversized sweaters with Peter Pan collars, capri yoga pants, and converse is a go to for me.

6. cuppycake

yesyesyesyes <3

7. Crocs, Oakley sunglasses, and snuggies! :eusa_liar