1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Train Your Dragon 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Perseus, Jun 30, 2014.

?

How To Train Your Dragon 2 :)

1. I saw it and I liked it!

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. I saw it and I didn't like it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I didn't see it and I want to see it.

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. I didn't see it and I don't want to see it.

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Perseus

OMG! It was amazing to watch! Loved the humour, the graphics, the emotions, the tension, the action... everything! (even cried a little)

No spoilers yet XD but has anyone else seen it? :slight_smile: If you saw it, did you like it?

Any other opinions? :slight_smile:

Just a tip, it would be much better if you watched the first movie to understand the start of the story.

#1 Perseus, Jun 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
  2. prussianblue100

I saw it and I liked it. I thought it was pretty cute. I'm not sure which movie I like better now.

3. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

I saw it with my family and I loved it. Cried a little but it was amazing. They ended the story really well:slight_smile:

4. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I actually thought it was a bit better than the first one. The first one was awesome, but this one really blew me away with how much more emotional it was and how much darker it got near the end....It was a huge tearjerker.

5. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

I liked it a lot but thought it was kinda silly how

his friends didn't seem to change at all despite jumping forward like 4-5 years (right?), and the village didn't seem to either apart from WE HAVE DRAGONS NOW AND DRAGON RACES like you think there would be way more people doing the type of mapping and cartography or exploring Hiccup was up to but whatever
    it was still really cute and Cloudjumper is the best dragon <3

6. marie11

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    A little cheesy awkward in places, as kids' movies are, but I liked it. Toothless was still adorable and I am so disasppointed that I don't have a pet dragon. Preferably a Nightfury.

Since this is EC, did anyone else catch the hint that Gobber is gay? "That's why I never married, well that and one other reason..."

7. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well the first movie did categorize Vikings as a stubborn and traditional bunch, so that's understandable. :slight_smile:

Saw it, cried, loved it. I still had to watch with a high suspension of disbelief (the more you know about physics, the less you appreciate craziness in movies) but wow, the emotional depth of this one. Unbelievable. Making me tear up a little right now just thinking about it, it was that beautiful and bittersweet. :tears: