1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Farmville

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by PaganPoetry, Jul 3, 2014.

1. PaganPoetry

I sometimes feel like that rare individual who still plays farmville in 2014, but omg it's just so much fun sometimes with like the cool trees and ducks and stuff like I have a bride of dracula duck and shooting stars tree and camels and stuff and idk hahaha...........some people get really serious about it tho like I know someone who started using bots and I had to not play with them anymore cus Im like "theyre gona give me a virus or something" anyways...does anyone play this anymore?

2. ZeroDarkness

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm sure some people probably still play it but maybe won't admit to it. I never actually played it myself, but almost everyone at my school did, then all of the sudden it became a bad thing if you played it. I don't know why, but if you enjoy it then why not play it? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I played it for quite some time, but my farm grew and it became "too much". So I quit. :lol:

4. Candace

I played it until it made my laptop not work properly. It took up way too much space and thus I had to stop playing it.