1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nostalgia Critic, Nostalgia Chick, Todd in the Shadows

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by edgy, Jul 9, 2014.

1. edgy

edgy Guest

2. Gabe92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yeah I used to watch Nostalgia Critic years ago, also Zero Punctuation. However I haven't watched them for a long time.

3. CommanderMatt

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I love the League of Super Critics and I've been getting more into the Nostalgia Chick's content as of late.

4. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Nostalgia Critic is pretty hit and miss for me. Outside of his characters, he's a pretty intelligent individual, so I can't totally dislike the man. However, in character, he can be a bit much. Some of his better reviews are when he keeps it simple, and stops with the cameos, the inside jokes, and the over-the-top screaming.

Nostalgia Chick. I haven't seen too many of her videos, but the ones I have seen, she displays a very aware intelligence. Her Daria review was interesting. Not only because Daria was/is one of my favorite shows, but that she pulled off the verbal style and speaking tone of Daria, too. She seems likeable.

I used to enjoy Phelous, but then he started leaving his roots. I haven't watched a video of his in years, so, to be fair, I have no idea if he's gone back to what, to me, worked. But his earlier stuff, especially his remarks and reactions, are golden.

The Cinema Snob is worth watching, too, mostly for the movies he addresses. He has, in recent years, lost a bit of his luster, but when he is on his wit game, he's pretty funny.