1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mirrors...Yeesh

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by myra, Aug 29, 2008.

1. myra

How many people have watched mirrors? I think that is the scariest movie i have ever seen. It really surprised me. i thought it was going to be some corny horror flick that i'd get a good laugh out of but boy was i wrong. I sat there covering my face for alot of the parts. I couldn't handle it. I was shaking and in tears and really freaking close to walking out of the theater tonight. It scared me that bad. Course, i'm still afraid of those bloody mary type stories. Anyone else think that that movie is terrifying? I'm still scared to go to sleep. Its that bad for me. I don't think a movie has ever done that to me. It was suspenseful and gruesome. Ya...parts were predictable, but even when they were, it was gross enough to freak me out. I don't usually have nightmares about stuff, but tonight i probably will.

2. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

I so wanted to watch this movie... But I couldn't because my friend just can't handle anything scary or gory...

But, I WILL be watching this movie with another group of friends :grin:

3. InaRut

Oh god the trailer for it looks so horrible...but not as bad as that "Quarritine" movie coming up...

I might check it out.
    But if it turns out to be crap I shall never trust you again!!

Okay that's a little harsh
    <3

4. tylerksub

tylerksub Guest

I want to see this movie now, I cried watching the Chuckie movies so i might need a friend.

5. Mind Freak

Lol. I'm fine with horror movies.
    As long as I'm not alone at night.

I can handle it alone during the day though... something about night time creeps me out. Lol.

6. myra

Turst me its really really scary. I usually don't get too creeped out. Last night was the first time in my life I slept in my mom's bed. I've never done that and i'm 18! :eek: And when i took my shower, I ended up covering the mirror with my towel. Anything reflective is freaking me out, and I refuse to look in it. Ending i thought was kinda dumb, didn't really fit with the rest of the movie, but the rest of it was ridiculously scary.

7. mattyrusso

i saw mirrors. lol. honestly i thought it was really lame.
    then again i did have my friend sitting next to me cracking jokes and laughing his ass off every time someone swore (my friends are mad mature :slight_smile:) which made me laugh. i thought it got better once the dude found the nun, but all in all i thought it was pretty corny =p

8. Ambrosio

Ambrosio Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My favorite part was when the girl got her jaw ripped off that was GREAT!

There where these 3 ghetto girls sitting behind us, they are the types that are like yelling at the movie screen saying stuff. So it was really funny. Got to have those few "low-class people" around you to make the movie funner!! XD

9. Davey

I went with Myra to see this movie.
    OMG!
    I thought I was going to puke at the JAW part!!!!

Reflections suck.

10. myra

And that's why i hid my face at that part. Knew if I watched I would.