1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Orphan Black?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by TrueColors, Jul 15, 2014.

1. TrueColors

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Anybody else watch the show? I feel like binge watching it...

PS. Cosima is the best clone. Shh, shh. No. Let me stop you right there. Let me explain...

-Smart people are hot. Even Tatiana Maslany said so.

-She calls herself stupid even though her genius-ness is off da charts.

-Plus her swag. I mean just look at this!

-Not many people can pull off white girl dreadlocks. Such awesomeness!

-And fondness for French women? Admit it, gay clones are superior.

2. Empress

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Orphan Black is awesome. It's amazing how Tatiana Maslany can play so many different characters with different personalities. I keep forgetting they're all played by the same person. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. SnazzyJazzy

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I love watching Orphan Black!! One of my favourite shows, I might buy the boxset too.
    My 5 reasons why you should watch Orphan Black is:
    1) Tatiana Maslany - She plays at least 13 clones by the end of season 2, all with different personalities, accents, hairstyles and sexualities.
    2) It has feminist themes where it talks about the clones' rights to their bodies and to lead their own lives.
    3) The plot is so complex that it makes you think. Also the suspense that puts you in a very fragile state.
    4) If you're a big fan of Science fiction like me then this show is definitely for you! ^-^
    5) You can finish it in 1 day! XD
    Cosima is definitely my favourite clone! :grin:

4. pigpassport

pigpassport Guest

My friend got me into this and I got hooked from the first episode it's amazing. And yes agreed, Cosima is definitely the best clone!

I find it easier to believe that each clone is played by a different person than to tell myself that they're all the same woman, her acting is truly top notch, seriously incredible.

5. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    :thumbsup:

6. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

I love orphan black, I made a thread on it a while back. You're wrong about who the best clone is though, Cosima is second best, after Helena.

7. PrettyConfused

I love Orphan Black too! Tatiana is definitely amazing. Cosima's such a strong person emotionally. And even though I didn't like Helena at first, she's definitely grown on me. Can't wait till season 3 is out :grin: