1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

miley cyrus

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by markosss, Jul 18, 2014.

1. markosss

I saw a threat about lady gaga,so I desided to make one about miley cyrus.whats your opinion about her? I like her voice some songs and hair but I hate some things she do. (Twerking, liking everything etc....)

2. Yosia

Dont like her at all.

3. xxemilyxx

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Im affraid im not a fan, nor do i like the things that she does i dont find her attitude good for being a role model and being in public eye, where fans are going to look upto her.

4. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

She needs to slow down, she doesn't need to be twerking all the time, she doesn't need to be sticking out her nasty ass tongue all the time but If there is one thing I am absolutely in live with, it's her song "adore you" I just love it. She is a horrible woman and is just awful, she has no cause!

5. Well, she (or Hannah Montana) was the first artist I ever loved and she made me want to start singing. I used to love her, but yeah, her change was a little too much for me. I'm not a fan now, though some of her new stuff is still catchy. I just wish she would realize that growing up doesn't mean all of things she's doing, but hey, it's her life not mine.

6. I still love her. Yes, her change was a huge shock to me. However, I've come to accept it. She has a "what the hell" with her new change, and I admire that.

I would actually go to a Bangerz concert, but for fun. Her change was pretty obvious in 2010 when her album Can't Be Tamed came out since she became a bit more vulgar. It started with grinding for her. I don't care if she twerks, but she just doesn't have the ass for it.

7. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

I'm a little ashamed to say I like a few of her songs (Wrecking Ball, Drive, Adore You, Can't Be Tamed, Who Owns My Heart, Party In The U.S.A, When I Look At You) but I don't care for her otherwise. The performance with Robin Thicke was appalling! Though I'm more disgusted with him than Miley. I understand that she wants to break away from the "Hannah Montana image", I just think she could do it in a more tasteful way.

8. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    She doesn't do anything for me.

9. Fandom obsessed

I love her Bangerz album and I think she is sexy and awesome. All people see is her MTV image and have this misconstrued notion that they actually know her or are in the position to judge her pffft. Honestly she's a nice girl. A WILD girl. And just because you're a wild bad girl does mean you can't be awesome.