1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sailor Moon Crystal

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by TurtleCat, Jul 21, 2014.

1. TurtleCat

I was wondering if anyone else here had been watching Sailor Moon Crystal. I loved Sailor Moon back in the day and grew up watching it, so of course I wanted to check out the reboot. So far it's alright, but lacks a lot of the charm and depth that made the original so great. However, it's still pretty early on so I don't want to say anything for sure.

While we're at it, does anyone here have a favorite Senshi? My favorite is and always will be Sailor Neptune :slight_smile:

2. kem

kem

Mine was always Sailor Uranus.

Tried to watch the first episode but I just didn't get the same feeling from it so I didn't bother to finish it. :/

3. Harp Grey

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it's a great experience to watch Sailor Moon Crystal but it can't beat the original series! Sailor Moon is so much nostalgia for me. I can't wait for the new English dub of the original series to come out, without the censorships!

I can't decide who my favorite senshi is. I think it was Sailor Jupiter when I last watched it very many years ago, but I don't think she will be my favorite when I re-watch it.

4. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    of course, it can't beat the original series haha. i think the original had a lot more character. i guess since sailor moon crystal would be based on the manga only, i can't really complain(yea it includes kunzite's relationship). i used to get stuck watching sailor moon instead of Swat Cats lol .

although the best thing is that sailor moon crystal has a lot more details in it, and it looks somewhat cool and princess-y. although i did find Usagi a bit more annoying in the old series haha. my favorite is Sailor Jupiter, or Sailor Mars. can't really decide between em. i hope they don't mess it up!

5. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Sailor... Uranus :lol:

6. TheStormInside

My favorite way back when was Sailor Saturn. I've been rewatching some of the uncut Sailor Moon on Hulu, unfortunately it's not quite the same as watching when I was a kid. I've seen the first couple of episodes of Crystal and I like the more polished style, and that they are cutting some of the filler. It's a little hard to judge on just the two episodes so far, however.

7. Foxface

Wife and I are...Sailor Moon is how we met believe it or not

and the appropriate answer is Sailor V of course

8. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I never watched Sailor Moon a lot as a kid, due to the fact, it came on when I was just getting out of class. I'd always catch the final 10 minutes of it. But I know the basics of it, at least the earlier seasons.

Sailor Jupiter was my favorite. One of my first fictional crushes, actually.

9. Mino

My favourite was Sailor Saturn. She is really cool and kind of gloomy.

10. PaganPoetry

I'm watching Sailor Moon crystal....kinda sad it only comes every 2 weeks but it's better than nothing! Im super excited to see the return of Wicked Lady (or Black Lady to some) she was my fav from the series