1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Finally] ANTM includes a transgender in the cast [wooo!]

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Quitex, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Quitex

Quitex Guest

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y95a6KufE-k&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

FINALLY!!!!!!
    (!)

2. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I remember reading about this a while back (and posting a thread, I think) but I'm glad I got to see and hear her - I'll probably never watch ANTM. The last I heard of Isis, some Fox News reporters were sending some cheap jokes her way with calls of "trannie" and "s/he".

3. brighteyes52

brighteyes52 Guest

She was one of the best modeling wise this week. It will be interesting to see how far she gets in the competition.. I have a feeling Tyra will keep her around even if she ends up doing poorly, just for ratings/attention. (Basically like Whitney last cycle)

I love her, I think it's refreshing and if it opens peoples eyes I'm all for it.

4. Quitex

Quitex Guest

Stupid CW not airing in El Salvador. Can anyone do a synopsis? :grin:

5. theaterfreak

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    i watched it tonight. it was interesting; but like all the girls were cutting her down and stuff. that wasn't very nice. can't we all be friends?
    umm, so they pick 14 girls (3 named briteny). some of them are this girl who loves everybody and is hot, an asian who looks like kimora (can't spell), a mixed martial person, and a girl who immigrated here from france and one girl who mentioned about every 3 second that she WAS america's next top model (to name a few). for the challenged they all had a one on one with 4 of the judges (one being nigel barker). where isis made the biggest impression. then the photo shot was different girls got different hot issues like immigration, education, privacy, army, economy, and some others. and at elimation isis was in the top 3 (the french girl was #1). and the Ms. America's next top model was the one to leave.
    any help?
    and i thought whitney was awesome (btw).

#5 theaterfreak, Sep 3, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2008