1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Club Change over

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Noyesgreene, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Noyesgreene

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hello all,
    I need the assistance of the community!
    For ages the Gentlemens club in wellford SC has been a strip club. We have recently decided to branch out and offer more entertainment. On Friday nights for the past month we have been opening our doors to the LGBT community. We want to offer entertainment in the form of drag shows and great dance music to the entire LGBT community. However, it seems that we are meeting resistance with this change. All we need is YOU!
    It is my personal belief that the LGBT community is deserving of a place to call their own For AT LEAST one night a week! For as long as I can remember the community has been oppressed and frowned upon. We for one will not stand for that any longer. So, we are supporting the community in the only way that we know how, by providing a fun, and more importantly, safe environment for members of the LGBT community to come out and enjoy themselves in with no fear of being judged or made to feel like anything less than amazing people who do not deserve the treatment you all have gotten!
    Please come out and show your support for this transition.

Fridays
    Please send me a message here on these forums if this is something that you are interested in!

#1 Noyesgreene, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2014