1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

german movie, freefall

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by gauaussie, Jul 26, 2014.

1. gauaussie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Has anyone seen this movie?
    have seen some YouTube clips, really wanna download, just not sure I wanna have to read a movie subtitles
    Let m,e know

2. Ruthven

i'm gonna watch it on netflix at some point.

but anyway subtitles are really not an issue. i mean, me personally i'm perfectly fine with subs and it's just fine. i like watchin shit in its original language anyway so i'll always go with subs then dubs.

but it's up to you. if you download it just give it a chance with subs. maybe if you're not used to it you won't like it but might feel better about it and get used to it with more time i dunno

3. I have freefall on bluray and I just love it as the story is amazing and its one of my fav lgbt movies ever.

4. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

I watched it.......I loved it. It was so i don't even know. But it's one of the few movies that had me crying I won't say which part because I would spoil it for you but I recommend I watched it on Netflix :slight_smile:

#4 C06122014, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
  5. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I watched it at last year's LGBT filmfest here in Montreal ("Image+Nation"), excellent film. I would consider it Germany's version of Brokeback Mountain.