1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not-so-short stories

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Miaplacidus, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I try to be a writer. I say that I try because I've been writing this book for two years and a half now and it's still unfinished.

I've written some shorter stories (but not much shorter... one of them has 14 chapters so far), but I can't post them here because they'd ban me... lol. Now I'm writing another one, I think I'll probably post the first chapter here as soon as it's finished. I've created this space for longer stories, I hope it is OK.

Are there any members here writing novels or longer stories? If you are, "show yourself, destroy our fears, release your mask!". Maybe you can post fragments here.

Fred.

BTW that is from a song by Queen, "Innuendo".

2. GuitarGirl1350

I have a perpetual work in progress that details two men through their lives from adolescence until one dies. One of those true-love-never-dies type things. I also have one completed novel which I lost every copy of and I was writing one with a friend.

3. Half-Light

i have long stories that i have to type first

4. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The beginning of one of those not-so-short stories is posted on my blog. Read the warning carefully, although it isn't erotica.