1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's your opinion on Marilyn Manson and what's your favorite song and album by him?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by CongoColorado, Aug 12, 2014.

1. CongoColorado

Opinion: To me, Marilyn Manson is a great musician and a very intelligent person. Many people accuse him of being a child molester, a rapist, homosexual, a Devil worshiper (He's an Atheistic Satanist, just in case you're curious), and the list goes on, and on, and on :dry:

Favorite song: The Fight Song

Favorite album: Antichrist Superstar

"Everything I was afraid of when I was growing up, I've become. I've taken on my nightmares, like the devil and the end of the world, and I've become those things." - Marilyn Manson

2. That one guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: What's your opinion on Marilyn Manson and what's your favorite song and album by

I don't mind him (I quite like the beautiful people but that's the only song I like) but I can see why people don't like him.

3. tulipinacup

Re: What's your opinion on Marilyn Manson and what's your favorite song and album by

His music is certainly not my cup of tea but I do like his cover of Sweet Dreams and I like Beautiful People too.

4. CongoColorado

I don't mind if people dislike him, but they've crossed the line once you make up rumors, lies, and myths. I guess some people consider his style freaky.

5. pancake111

I love Marilyn Manson! I definitely like his older music better. Anti-Christ superstar is amazing!! Holywood as well. I think my favorite song is Coma Black. But I also really love 1996, The reflecting God, and Putting holes in happiness.

6. Candace

I like his cover of Sweet Dreams...and that's about it really :/.

7. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

as an individual, i think he has a lot of creativity that not a lot of people carry around these days. he's also quite the intellectual and can put down any kind of nonsense that the media has to offer really. he's not really the kind of musician i'd like to hear (YES I KNOW! a guy who listens to death metal on the daily basis is saying this?! NO WAY!) sounds a bit whiny at times haha. i do remember Little Horn and The Beautiful People, not a lot i can remember from his discography. i'd always preferred Rob Zombie over him.