1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite Xena Season/Episode

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by willycubed28, Aug 13, 2014.

1. willycubed28

So for all you Xena fans out there like me what season was your favorite and do you have a favorite episode?

Well, I will say Season 3 was my favorite season. The Dahak/Hope arc storyline was my favorite storyline of the series and Season 5 with the Twightlight of the Gods Arc comes in as a really close second. It is very hard to say what is my favorite episode because I just have too many. I love them all.

2. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

That's a really difficult question! Definitely S3 and my favourite episode... Wait, of the entire series or just the favourite season? I can't answer for the entire series but for S3, comedy- The Quill Is Mightier and Fins, Femmes, and Gems. Drama- One Against An Army and Maternal Instincts.

#2 XenaxGabby, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2014
  3. Silas

Season 5 for me :grin: New chakram, new badass Gabby, Twilight of the gods, so much awesomeness!