1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else like GayGod/lush, Nickalaws, BriaAndChrissy, Troye Sivan or Tyler Oakley?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ThePrideInside4, Aug 16, 2014.

1. ThePrideInside4

I absolutely LOVE all of them! :slight_smile: :love:

2. Rainbow Girl

Re: Anyone else like GayGod/lush, Nickalaws, BriaAndChrissy, Troye Sivan or Tyler Oak

I love Troye Sivan.

3. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Re: Anyone else like GayGod/lush, Nickalaws, BriaAndChrissy, Troye Sivan or Tyler Oak

I only know Tyler Oakley. Assuming the rest of them are LGBT YouTubers, I also love TheRealAlexBertie and RosieEllenDix (I think that's the channel name?).

4. magic

i love all of them too

5. twosoups

Big fan. I actually am really into youtube. I would like to start my own channel some day.

6. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Yes omg I love!!!! Lush/gay god/nikalaws :slight_smile: haven't watched then in a while though :slight_smile:

Also I fucking LOVE troye Sivan and I also FREAKING love Joey garceffa :slight_smile: he's so cute :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

7. Bolin

Never heard of any of them besides Tyler Oakley and Troye. Oakley annoys me to no end, but I follow Troye on Tumblr. Haven't ever visited his YouTube page, though.

8. Ouzo

Ouzo Guest

Never heard of them... apart from Tyler Oakley which I think is overrated...

9. JustJJx

You should check out "Adventures In Gay" very funny channel!
    He does a series called "2 Gays On a Couch" where he talks with a gay friend of his about topics such as Gay Virginity, Gay Friends and Size!!

Very funny and informative :slight_smile:

10. Nikky DoUrden

didnt hear of that before! they r very funny indeed !

11. lukeluvznicki13

troye and tyler !!!

12. prussianblue100

BriaAndChrissy. <3 Everyone else I've never heard of, but I assume they're all LGBT.

13. kaypulu

I've been on youtube for six years and I can recommend shep689 a gay couple, friends of tyler also, making dailyvlogs of their daily lives. And then there is MilesJai who is fucking over every gender issue there has ever been with his amazing style. Wickydkewl aka davey wavey makes a lot of funny and provocative and amazing sex related videos. Then there is Gigi Gorgeous a transwoman, Kory De Soto a friend of MirandaSings08. Lucas and Jenny. Timwilldestroyyou youtube it girl's Grace Helbig's gay brother.

And who can forget the ever so lovely and super hot MyHarto.

14. CongoColorado

I casually watch Tyler Oakley, most of his content bores me to be honest though.

15. RedFireFly

Tyler Oakley is funny XD