1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your favorite bands and singers

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ThePrideInside4, Aug 21, 2014.

1. ThePrideInside4

Mine are:

Thirty Seconds to Mars, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Plague Vendor, Icon for Hire, Pentatonix, MC Chris, NiT-GriT, Danger Kids, Mayday Parade, Scare Don't Fear, NeverShoutNever, Sam Tsui, Falling in Reverse, Black Veil Brides, Bruno Mars, Mötley Crüe, Alice Cooper, Cyndi Lauper, P!nk, Katy Perry, One Direction, Nickelback, Evanescence, Ke$ha, Willow Smith, Avril Lavigne, Of Mice and Men, Pierce the Veil, and MANY, MANY, MANY more!!!

...As you can tell, I am OBSESSED with music! One day I would like to become a musician. All of these people inspire me to fulfill my dream. I also want to be a parent and an artist. I am also OBSESSED with art. XD :love:

---------- Post added 21st Aug 2014 at 08:11 PM ----------

*And Aerosmith :slight_smile:

2. Acm

Acm Guest

The Beatles, The Clash, The Killers, The Smiths, David Bowie, Marina and the Diamonds, Arctic Monkeys, Arcade Fire, The White Stripes, Man Overboard, Against Me!, Weezer, The Wonder Years, Queen, The Shins, Mika, Mother Mother, Daft Punk, probably more that I'm forgetting

3. MintberryCrunch

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good list. I love Ke$ha, Avril Lavigne, and Cyndi Lauper. Arcade Fire is also excellent.

Favorites of mine:

Owl City, Colbie Caillat, Michael Bublé, Ingrid Michaelsson, Jess Penner, Sara Bareilles, Enya, Skrillex, Datsik, Ryn Weaver, Sia, Zomboy, Plain White T's, Hey Anna, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, BABYMETAL, Passion Pit, Imagine Dragons, Neon Trees, Krewella...the list goes on :wink:

4. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awesome list! Definitely love Linkin Park, Mayday Parade, Marianas Trench, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, Queen, The Beatles, Three Days Grace, Rush., Michael Jackson...SO MANY more!! I just can't think of em all yet :/

5. Ryujin

Magnum
    Rush
    Foo Fighters
    Muse
    Supertramp
    Yes
    IQ
    Marillion
    It Bites
    Pink Floyd
    Saga
    King Crimson

I like rock :grin:

6. Alexanderp

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Coldplay
    Rise Against
    Anberlin
    Neon Trees
    Mat Kearney
    Matt Nathanson
    Rancid
    Yellowcard
    Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
    Foo Fighters
    Twenty One Pilot
    Search The City
    Mae
    Safetysuit
    Morning Parade
    Incubus

So so many more too. I have a wide taste, just no dubstep, country, or screamo.

7. Queer NOS

I hope that you are able to follow all of your dreams; passion does make this journey all the more inspired.

My favorite bands and musicians are, in no particular order, Evanescence (as well as Amy Lee's solo work), Icon For Hire, T.a.t.U. (as well as Lena Katina's solo work), Twenty One Pilots, Disturbed, Casting Crowns, Matthew West, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Three Days Grace, Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, Bowling For Soup, Superchick, Micheal Jackson, Sam Tsui, Skillet, Dan Bull, James Horner (composer for many soundtracks, including Titanic and A Beautiful Mind), Dixie Chicks, Shania Twain, Jamey Johnson, Maria and the Diamonds, and, if parody of music counts, Key of Awesome.

That being said, I like the vast majority of music that I hear.

8. tulipinacup

Bjork,Fiona Apple, PJ Harvey, Tori Amos, Lauryn Hill, D'Angelo,A Tribe Called Quest, Death Grips, Laura Marling, Wilco, Fleetwood Mac, Portishead, Morcheeba, Cat Power, Alela Diane, Soutaiseiriron,Up Dharma Down, Garbage,Hooverphonic, Ratatat, Thee Oh Sees,Nina Simone, Al Bowlly, Nujabes, Yuna, M.I.A., Santigold, Devendra Banhart, Nada Surf, Imogen Heap, Azealia Banks, Wild Nothing, Arrested Development, Frank Ocean, Lianne La Havas, BRAIDS, Gorillaz, Janelle Monae, Digable Planets, Ivy, Asa, Craft Spells, Moby, Beach House, Fatboy Slim, Beastie Boys, Django Reinhardt, Little Dragon, Amy Winehouse, Zero 7, Jose Gonzalez, The Go! Team, The Smiths, John Fahey, Phantogram, Alt-J, The Raveonettes, Yann Tiersen(Most especially his work on the movie, Amelie), Sia(go back to her previous work with Zero 7 and her album Colour the Small On), Garbage, Radiohead, L7, Bikini Kill, St. Vincent, Erykah Badu (Baduizm is a great album of hers), Grimes, Telepopmusik, Joni Mitchell, Sharon Van Etten, FKA Twigs, La Roux(I love her new album), Depeche Mode, Damien Rice,

9. ouji

ouji Guest

Emilie Autumn, Moon Kana, Kelly Clarkson, Nickelback, Evanescence, Paul Wall, Leann Rimes, Enya, Spooky Candy Theatre, Autry!, Mariah Carey, Guns and Roses, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, The Beatles, Pink Floyd and Joan Jett just to name a few. If I were to name them all, I would have a never-ending list Haha =)

10. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

i feel so musically desolate or depressed lately, all the stuff i used to like doesnt appeal to me now but all the new stuff listen to doesnt catch me at all no matter how hard i try..... so i just listen to shitty 80's music, hoping one day something will grab me...... so i can have this passion again ):

11. Randomcloud

Muse, The Killers, Arcade Fire, blessthefall, Lights, The Color Morale, Of Mice and Men, Owl City, Pearl Jam, Boards Of Canada, Pierce The Veil, Deftones, Death Cab For Cutie, Jimmy Eat World, Grouplove, Radiohead, Yes, Alt-J, Like Moths to Flames, Crown The Empire, Silverstein, and Cherri Bomb (before they kicked out the lead singer haha)

12. idream

idream Guest

I'm not even going to make a list because there are far too many to even consider, way too many genres, and most bands I only know one song from per pandora, but band above all bands ever is Muse. No question.

13. the haunted

Oh my, another Wonder Years fan! Those are hard to come by it seems :grin:

Top 5:
    Cage the Elephant
    Circa Survive
    Blink 182
    Weezer
    Bright Eyes

The Others:
    The Wonder Years
    The Strokes
    Motionless in White
    A Skylit Drive
    A Day to Remember
    Dance Gavin Dance
    Fall Out Boy
    Margot and the Nuclear So and So's
    Hawthorne Heights
    In Fear and Faith
    Hellogoodbye
    Nirvana
    My Chemical Romance
    Plain White T's
    Brand New
    Of Mice & Men
    Asking Alexandria

14. PICollins91

Alabama 3, Anika, Barry Adamson, Ben E. King & The Drifters, The Black Angels, Bo Diddley, Blondie, Chris Isaak, Connie Francis, Creedence Clearwater Revival, College, Crystal Castles, Dean Martin, Depeche Mode, Django Reinhardt, The Doors, Duane Eddy, Dusty Springfield, Eric Clapton, Frank Sinatra, Garbage, Giorgio Moroder, Goldfrapp, Jefferson Airplane, Jerry Reed, Jerry Vale, Johnny Cash, Julie London, Kavinsky, Ladytron, Lords of Acid, Lou Monte, Lou Reed & The Velvet Underground, Louis Prima, Marty Robbins, Massive Attack, Mazzy Star, Moloko, Muddy Waters, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Nine Inch Nails, Pat Benatar, Patsy Cline, Phantogram, Phil Collins, Pink Floyd, PJ Harvey, Poe, R.L. Burnside, Ray Stevens, RJD2, The Rolling Stones, Ron Trent, Roy Orbison, Thievery Corporation, Tom Waits, Yello & ZZ Top just to name many of the few.

And of course, good luck!:thumbsup:

15. TomboyNeko

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My list:

2NE1
    Big Bang
    Lee Hyori
    Brown Eyed Girls
    Orange Caramel
    After School
    f(x) (sorta)
    U-KISS
    Teen Top
    CL
    G-Dragon
    Rainbow/Blaxx/Pixie
    Girl's Day
    GLAM
    Dal*Shabet
    Rania
    Miss A
    Secret
    SiSTAR/19
    MBLAQ
    Lee Hi
    Tiny-G
    Badkidz
    T-ara
    4Minute
    FIESTAR
    Wonder Girls

To name a few. :3

16. Opheliac

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen!

Also :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Aerosmith, Emilie Autumn, Arctic Monkeys, David Bowie, Skinny Puppy, Elton John, Andrea Bocelli, Rasputina, Nightwish, Tarot, Montserrat Caballe, Planxty, The Andrews Sisters, Skye Sweetnam, Motley Crue, Iron Maiden... there are more who I can't remember now.

17. Opheliac

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen!

Also :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Aerosmith, Emilie Autumn, Arctic Monkeys, David Bowie, Skinny Puppy, Elton John, Andrea Bocelli, Rasputina, Nightwish, Tarot, Montserrat Caballe, Planxty, The Andrews Sisters, Skye Sweetnam, Motley Crue, Iron Maiden... there are more who I can't remember now.

18. Yosia

Avril Lavigne
    Black veil Brides
    Bring me the Horizon
    You Me at Six
    A Day to Remember
    Pierce The Veil
    Crestillion
    Babymetal
    Follow my Lead
    Kasabian
    Panic! At The Disco
    Seremedy
    Kerbera
    YOHIO
    Paramore
    SCANDAL
    Linkin Park
    Evanescence

And many, many more.

19. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Eddie Vedder and Pearl Jam are my top ones! I also like The Beatles, Fionn Regan, Bob Dylan, Stone Temple Pilots, Alice in Chains, Blue Oyster Cult etc :grin:

20. acciocarrie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    - Carrie Underwood ❤
    - David Archuleta
    - Delta Goodrem
    - Hunter Hayes
    - Miranda Lambert
    - Kacey Musgraves
    - INFINITE
    - B.A.P
    - EXO