1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funko Pop Vinyls

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by XenaxGabby, Aug 22, 2014.

1. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

I came across these little figures while on Youtube. Anyone here collect them?

2. Xeno

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't collect them, but I do like them and I own two of them, Daenerys from GoT and Jake from Adventure Time.

3. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

I don't have any myself but they look really cute. If they make a Xena line then I will have to give in to temptation.

4. Mith

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I've got an Andorian, so cute. There are also of Star Trek Voyager and Buffy :slight_smile:

#4 Mith, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2014
  5. TheStormInside

I have BMO from Adventure Time, and it is crazy cute. A friend gave him to me. I like the Funko Pop style for some characters, but not others, so I haven't collected anymore so far.

[​IMG]

6. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

Are you sure about Voyager? I've only seen TOS. I might cave and get some Buffy.

7. Mith

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I saw one of 7 one time, but it wasn't so cute. Now I search in the Internet and I found out that it isn't even Funko...my error :eusa_doh:
    I've seen one of Spike in the Internet, it's cute :slight_smile:

8. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

Yeah. I like the Spike one (not the vampire version). I don't like Buffy's or Willow's outfits though so I might just get Spike for now. I want Tara too. Where did you get yours: internet or store?

---------- Post added 24th Aug 2014 at 10:49 AM ----------

Cute! I plan on giving Adventure Time a try. I've heard it's good and that there is subtext between PB and Marceline:slight_smile:

9. Mith

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I bought my andorian in a comic store, but I gave one to my friend for har birthday (is a Spock's fan) and I buy one on Amazon, I don't pay it too much and it had arrived very soon.

10. Dented

I wold collect them if I had the money to. At the moment though, I've only got one of Renly from Game Of Thrones.

11. TheStormInside

You should! And yep, it's implied that they dated in the past, and someone who worked on the show recently confirmed it!