1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

True Blood Series Finale *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Polterpup, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Polterpup

I am sooo fucking PISSED! Literally just cried my eyes out. I wanted Sooki and Bill together! WHY?! Who else just wants to "steak" the show in the heart?! Seriously, though. What were they thinking? Killing off Bill...I get that it's so Sooki can have a family and all...but she wanted Bill. I really did not expect him to die. I still can't wrap my mind around it...New Blood was really freaking awesome though. Pam and Eric are just amazing. Anyhoo, how did you all want the show to end? And what did you think about the ending?

#1 Polterpup, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2014
  2. Richie.

I thought it was wrapped up nicely and have to say this season has been much better than many previous seasons.

•Loved Bill giving Jessica away very emotional
    •Loved that he found the picture of him and his daughter in his coffin, very emotional
    •Loved Eric head bobbin in the car to music with the dead assassins
    •Loved pam telling Sarah she wouldn't fuck her for all the money in the world, and their scene together Sarah asking to be turned lmao
    •Loved the 3 years from now with sookie pregnant and not seeing her new lover

Especially loved the not so hidden gay agenda with vamps not being allowed to marry or give their vampire heirs their estate etc, nice messages

Andy I think saying love it love beautiful

Wrapped it up all lovely.

RIP True Blood endings suck

3. xplodingpassion

sadly have never seen True Blood i might watch it since Alexander Skarsgard is in it i believe the older seasons you can get through Netflix

4. Hexagon

Piracy, silly.