1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Kids On The Block

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by JayC, Sep 12, 2008.

1. JayC

JayC Guest

I know this is an old subject but i didnt see one that said anything about them on the past few pages. I was watchin their E-True Hollywood story and i just fell in love. They still sound good and look better than ever i am not one for older guys well guys over 25 but *growl* i have to admit they are some good looking guys. Although Mark Wahlberg? i think that's spelled right would be the sexiest if he stayed with them. What do u all think is their somback a good thing? Should they have just stayed out of the limelight?

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Coming back was fine. The tour seems to have been a good idea.

Then there's the new CD. Ugh.

Lex

3. Isabelina

I like them. I think they're good.

All of the songs off of their new album have been REALLY good.

It's about time boy bands came back. But, what happened to the backstreet boys? I heard they were reuniting as well...

4. JayC

JayC Guest

I thought they already reunited? Did they like break up again? *NSYNC should get back together for one last tour i think it would be awesome and i know it would never happen but if we could get all the major groups and stars from that time frame like Brittney Spears, Christina Aquilera, Backstreet Boys, and *NSYNC I would pay good money to see that