1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me find a music video?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Nychthemeron, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't know what the song or band is called, but I'm pretty sure they were Asian.

The music video features a man who grows bird wings. They're small at first, so he tries to bind them. But then they grow bigger, and he can't hide them anymore. At one point, someone is falling from a building and the man unfolds his wings and flies up to catch them.

And, when they cut to the band singing, they all have little bird wings and they're in a bird cage.

That's literally all I remember, and I don't even revall if I liked the song. It just stuck with me for years and I'd love it if I could finally solve the mystery. :lol:

Any ideas?

2. acciocarrie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    this one?

[YOUTUBE]J_IsnEZcl4E[/YOUTUBE]

3. Yosia

Thats quite cool lol.

4. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Holy crap. Not only can I rely on EC to help me with personal problems, but also to find old, obscure music videos. This community is the best thing ever. Haha.

Edit: Well, "old" and "obscure" to me. :x

Not sure how you managed to find it, but, thanks a lot! Turns out it's a pretty good somg, too. :lol:

Mystery solved.