1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to Naruto and Fairy Tail. Harry Potter FOREVER!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Kay52, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Kay52

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey everyone,

So I've been getting into Naruto and Fairy Tail lately. Even though I'm quite new to them both, I cannot stop my fangirl heart from shipping Simon with Erza and Rock Lee with Sakura. I know that Simon died but that made it even worse, I balled my eyes out. I'm up to the part where Rock Lee's arm and leg have been crushed by Gaara so yes, I still have a long way to go to catch up with the current episodes but I almost cried as well. Poor Rock Lee.

In other news, I cannot mention the word 'fandom' without mentioning my very first fandom HARRY POTTER. I'm really feeling Drapple at the moment, I don't know why, it just seems quite interesting.

Who do you guys ship?

Anyway, that's all from me. Hope everyone has a blessed and happy week :slight_smile:

2. Ryujin

Eh? If you mean fandoms then
    Trekkie
    Whovian
    Other things that aren't technically fandoms

If you mean characters then
    Hell, Sasuke is one hawt ninja and I don't blame Sakura for being so attracted. Also, Shiroe is awesome.

3. Ouzo

Ouzo Guest

Rock lee and Sakura?? Whuuuuut? :lol:

Chris and Pierre from Resident Evil <3

Even though they have a fandom already! So hot :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. blackout456

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    You've got some catching up to do if you still on Ezra fighting jellal. Wait til u get to the magical games:***:

5. KissTheGirl

Out Status:
    All but family
    I absolutely adore Nivanfield >_<

6. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Rock Lee vs Kimimaro is amazing. You learn that Rock Lee is a master of the Drunken Fist. This happens a little while later, from where you currently are.

The Chunin Exams, which you are at, is my favorite part of the series. You'll get to see a lot more, like Naruto vs Neji, Shikamaru vs Temari, and Sasuke vs Gaara. Another of my favorite matches also happens, but it'll spoil it. Let us just say, it involves the Third Hokage.