1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In the Flesh (BBC)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Cerith23, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Cerith23

Anyone here a fan? I just binge-watched the first two series and am loving it. (!) Does anyone know if season three is a possibility/happening?

2. Eponine

I binged watched it not too long ago also. Loved it. Hoping for a third series.

3. SeaSalt

I loved it. After the way they ended series 2 it certainly makes us think they are intending to do a 3rd season even if it is for the web only (BBC 3 shut down). The problem is that the second series wasnt a highly reguarded as the first and the viewer count started dipping.

Fingers crossed, Kieren was hot and I wanna see him again.

4. Cerith23

I'd take a web-only series over nothing anyday; I thought the show was brilliant and hotness aside, Kieren was a great character. I didn't know the viewer count had dropped, but then again I didn't watch the series when it was on TV. Season 2 was less tightly plotted than the first, but I'm guessing that was because they had more episodes to work with.

5. Acm

Acm Guest

I love it, I started watching on Monday for the first time and just finished on Wednesday actually. I really hope they do a 3rd season, that wouldn't be a good place to end it.

6. Wolfiee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm up to season 2 atm. I love it so much.