1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One Direction!!!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by dman89, Sep 14, 2014.

1. dman89

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I just went to my first concert this past Thursday, and it was with One Direction! Haha. It's a bit embarrassing for a 20 something year old guy to cheer at a stadium full of pitchy girls but it was not too bad. Very entertaining. I also got to see 5SOS play the opening.

What are your views on One Direction. Like any of the boys or the songs? My favorite of their new album is Through the Dark.

2. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    They're bland boy band fodder with mediocre pop songs and a legion of insane 12-year old fangirls.
    In essence, they are five British Biebers without the douchey tendencies and high-pitched vocal range. Also, what or who is 5SOS? Never heard of it/them.

#2 An Gentleman, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2014
  3. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm very indifferent. They exist, I don't listen to their music.. Don't really like it and don't really care. It's a matter of taste. I do think they are talented, just their music is not my cup of tea.

4. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I only know of their music because of my daughters (sound familiar?), but they seem like nice enough guys, not arrogant like some other pop stars their age...

5. Blossom85

They are not for me, I just don't get the hype surrounding them to be honest. I am an old school music lover.. Get me tickets for Bryan Adams or Richard Marx and I am fangirling in a big way, but Bieber, or one direction.. No thanks.. Not saying they aren't talented or don't know their stuff, just not into them.