1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fashion fashion fashion

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by JakeHas, Sep 16, 2014.

1. JakeHas

Hello everyone!! So my school uses dreadful uniforms :dry: so it's hard to look nice, but I know it is possible and I am looking into how I can do so. My question to all of you would be, how can I make my school uniform look good on me. (This can be an important detail sometimes, I'm pretty slim/skinny. Not big)

These are the regulations:

Shirts: White, blue (any shade), gray, and yellow (school color) are the allowed colors. Logos technically aren't allowed but it's not enforced.

Pants: Khaki/tan or black pants/shorts allowed.

Accessories: Basically any accessory is allowed.

Now, you can get away with wearing things like cardigans and that fun stuff. But you ALWAYS must have a visible collar in the colors provided in the Shirts section.

Also my own personal preferences are somewhat dark, I don't like bright flashy colors. I'm a gray and dark blue and dark orange-tan kind of colors. :slight_smile:

Let's get some ideas rolling :grin:

#1 JakeHas, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
  2. Yosia

I really like the jacket you have in your avatar so maybe a dark blue shirt with that over and skinny black pants? ^^

3. JakeHas

I love that jacket too! But sadly it's a hoodie and out of uniform color. No hoodies are allowed :c