1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Nicki Minaj Compilation question.

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by don29002, Sep 20, 2014.

1. don29002

So, I found this 9 hour video of most Nicki Minaj songs. Some songs are played twice in the video. I want to edit the songs--that play a second time--out of the video. I've been editing using Movie Maker; I tried trimming out the songs myself but couldn't do it because the video was so long that it couldn't accurately pinpoint where I wanted to trim the video.

Can I enlist the help of someone who will edit out the songs that play a second time?

2. don29002

Here are SOME of the songs that play twice:

1) "Handstand"
    2) "Girlfriend"
    3) "Blow Ya Mind"
    4) "Your Love"
    5) "Keys Under Palm Trees"
    6) "Nicki Minaj Speaks #1"

3. don29002

Is anyone here good at video editing?

So, there's a Nicki Minaj video on Youtube that's a collection of Nicki songs. I noticed that there are some songs that repeat in the video, and I want those songs edited out... I have the times of the repeating songs.
    In place of the deleted songs, I want to put in some cool Nicki songs.
    I need someone who's great at video editing to take out the repeating songs.

Anyone wanna help me out?

4. lukeluvznicki13

Unfortunately I'm unable to edit out all of that. It is time consuming and I'm quite busy at the moment /:

5. Sorry, I don't think I can help. If you're editing the video to be able to listen to the music, you can always download her mix tapes for free at datpiff.