1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another opinion question

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by GuitarGirl1350, May 1, 2007.

1. nisomer

its his tattoo shop, he should be able to decide what tattoos to give and what not to give.

2. Micah

Agreed. If, on the other hand, he refused to give tatoos to people based on their sexuality/career/faith then that's a different story.

Personally, I think it's similar to me refusing to give someone a tatoo that says "God hates fags" or "all faggots will burn in hell".

3. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well... I am not going to visit his tattoo shop. But IMHO he's free to choose which designs he gives.

4. Kimi

It's totally up to him what he gives or don't gives.

The point is I don't give a damn about it, thank you:wink:

5. GuitarGirl1350

It sparked quite a discussion on the Theologian's Cafe.

I think he's entitled to do whatever he wants. It's his tattoo shop and it's unamerican to force him to give tatts that violate his tattoo rules. I won't be going there to get my pride tattoo, but it's his rights. It's a form of discrimination, but if we didn't have the religious right, we wouldn't have a gay rights movement. (or at least a strong one that beats down the slander they spread...) I also wouldn't have much to bitch about on the Cafe. Hah.