1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Megamixes

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by White Knight, Sep 23, 2014.

1. White Knight

Recently I discovered those lovely megamix videos on Youtube and loving them. They are somehow good way to summarize an artists works. While some just add songs together some make very amazing works and created new art with old material.

Tho' everyone's not sharing my enthausism about them. According to my brother they are garbage which you can't understand what song you are listening to.

So any favorites, ideas about megamixes? I'd like to add some more to my list, especially from different artists.

Here are some favorites of mine.

[YOUTUBE]y74BVpDxQw4[/YOUTUBE]
    This re-kindled my affection for Madonna and her old works. I was kinda bored listening all her tracks over 25 years. Now they sound fresh and exciting.

[YOUTUBE]Kv0lvUGmGPM[/YOUTUBE]

This one, especially intro is best indication why for me Kylie Minogue is "the Woman". Even my blood starts to run fast by watching that rodeo bull sequence of the video.

[YOUTUBE]QssTaW7Mo8w[/YOUTUBE]
    A good summary why I love Gaga as an artist. Her songs are not masterpieces maybe but they are so damn fun.

[YOUTUBE]bqR_1siffu4[/YOUTUBE]
    And Beyonce. Thanks to this one I found some Beyonce tracks I never knew existed.