1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can you help me name this movie?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Just1Dude, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Just1Dude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello everyone!

I used to watch this movie a lot when I was younger. So I'm guessing it was made early 90's.

This is very vague as it has been well over 15 years since I have seen it.. maybe 20!

I remember it was about this "alien" thing, but he didn't really look like an alien. I remember one scene they were taking off his "clothes" to inspect him. I remember he got his revenge on the "jerk" of the movie by doing it to him. A bunch of people ran into his office (he was sleeping) and he stood up not realizing he was naked.

The *creature* was of course played by a puppet. I am pretty sure a boy was involved with the movie as well. I don't think the *creature* talked much.

I think it was along the lines (and year) of Mac and Me. Definitely very colorful and vibrant (90's for sure lol)

I know this isn't a lot of info, but if anyone could help me find this movie I would be so grateful! I do not remember any of the cast, pretty sure it was a B- type of movie. I think it came out around the same time as Monkey Trouble as well.

2. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

I'm not remembering it offhand, but I go to a *lot* of B-movies sites. We'll narrow it down. :slight_smile:

3. Just1Dude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you, I wish I had more information! It has been bugging me for yeaaarrss!

4. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

I haven't found it yet, but somehow it's familiar to me too. I'm thinking I read a review of a B Movie that sounded like that.

5. MisterTinkles