1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lights (the singer)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by XenaxGabby, Sep 27, 2014.

1. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

Her new album, Little Machines, was released last week. Any other Lights' fans?

2. Celatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Omg yesh :grin:
    Siberia is my fav

3. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

I actually hated Siberia, except for Toes, Timing Is Everything, and Siberia. I love The Listening the most. Little Machines is really great:slight_smile:

4. ZenMusic

Lights and Owl City have really inspired me to take chances with things. Their music is whatever you want it to be and that's what I love about them.

5. Bane

Winnipeg, Canada (aka temporary paradise)
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Count me in. I still love Second Go, well most of her old music. Though I liked her collaboration with Owl City too.

6. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

My favourite song of hers is either The Listening or Ice. Anybody seen her live? I have, back in 2009. It was great. I've missed her the last two times though:frowning2:

#6 XenaxGabby, Sep 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2014
  7. Randomcloud

Lights is probably my favourite singer!! I love the new record. Some people complain about her changing her sound but I love how her music changes and develops as she experiences new things in life (I'm sure Rocket had an influence on some of her new songs)

Favourite songs by her would still be Ice, Banner, Heavy Rope and In The Dark I See

8. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

I still can't get over that she named her daughter Rocket! It's a cute nickname but as an actual name? Not so much. From listening to Little Machines, I feel that Beau influenced a lot of the songs. Same Sea, Muscle Memory, and Don't Go Home Without Me seem to be about him.

I'd like to add everything from her first EP and The Listening. Also Romance Is and The Pity Scene.

#8 XenaxGabby, Sep 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2014