1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little Women

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Helen, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Helen

Helen Guest

...Is my favourite movie ever. No joke.

The first time I ever saw it was at my grandma's house, while she was looking after me. I have this very prominent childhood memory of drinking lemonade and watching Little Women over and over again.

I don't know what it is about the film itself that makes me love it so much, it's just all so innocent and yet so powerful at the same time, and....*sniffs sentimentally*. That soundtrack is something special though, I L-O-V-E the music in the film, I'm listening to it right now as I do my history coursework.

Anyone else agree with me on this one?

Incidentally, it's the version with Winona Ryder as Jo, and a very young Kirsten Dunst as Amy :slight_smile:

2. I loved little women!!!

And that is my favourite version XD

3. Psychedelic Bookmarks

You should read the book! It's teh awesomez *hugs Little Women tightly* It was my fav book for all my childhood. I also loved the film to bits. Although the romance between Jo and Fritz at the end was probably my least favourite bit. I loved the older Amy. In fact, I loved them all.

4. jazzrawr

I have that moviee!!! :grin:
    I've never watched it, incidentally...
    My sister loved it. XD
    *goes to watch it*

5. ColbieMarie

ColbieMarie Guest

The first time I saw Little Women was my sophomore year of high school. It was also in my Spanish class, so I didn't really understand all of what was going on as it was only my third year of Spanish. I did enjoy it tho. MY friends and I couldn't remember who was Beth and who was Meg, so we called them both BethMeg.

6. aaaaaa

aaaaaa Guest

Woah-- weird! I remember watching "Little Women" with my grandma when I was little, except we ate multicolored marshmallows as we viewed the movie. :grin: It used to be one of my favorite movies when I was a younger... haven't watched it in ages, though.

7. RENThead

ive always wanted to see this movie.
    i saw that one of my friends had it but i never got to watch it...

i know it has been turned into a broadway musical, and it has sutten foster in it (she plays meg - and is AMAZING - love her to death)
    really amazing songs...
    if anyone wants a copy of the soundtrack to the musical just letme know.