1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K-Drama fans??

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by SpaceSuit, Oct 1, 2014.

1. SpaceSuit

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am a huge k-drama fan. I am currently enjoying Blade Man/Iron Man starring Lee Dong-Wook from Roommates and My Loveable Girl starring Rain (Bi). I've watched dozens and dozens of Asian dramas over the years. City Hunter is right up there as one of my favorites though I also really loved You're All Surrounded with Cha Seung-Won. Cha Seun-Won is in the top three of my favorite actors of all time. He is simply amazing! His latest movie is about a transgender police officer struggling with his sexuality while fighting the mob. Excellent movie. Am waiting ever so (im)patiently for a good eng sub copy to get online. Don't know why it takes so long for movies to get subbed.

Anyway, I look forward to hearing from any of you k-drama or Asian drama fans. :slight_smile:.

I looked to see if there were any similar threads, but didn't find any so let me know if I missed it and am repeating.