1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

South Park S18E01

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by shinji, Oct 2, 2014.

1. shinji

shinji Guest

Just started (haven't even finished yet) watching South Park S18E01 and... it's 2:11 minutes into the show and i gagged, laughing... Really, spilled my tea all over my shirt and made a complete mess... almost "killed" the keyboard, even scared the dog.

Is it normal that i laughed so much at something so stupid (not going to spoil it), or was it simply that i needed a good laugh?

So... Any South Park fans here?

Futurama, Family Guy, American Dad, The Simpsons, are also up for discussion, although... the last FG episode was an obvious poor attempt at reviving both shows. The Simpsons is dead to me, they are simply not that funny anymore. American Dad on the other hand, always hoping to see Roger get what's coming to him.

2. DeviantAttitude

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Started watching South Park but stopped after the 1st season. Im going to watch the rest of it someday. All because of the South Park Stick of Truth video game (which was awesome of course)!
    I also watch Family Guy! It's funny as hell. But like you I didn't like the Simpsons Guy episode. It was not funny.