1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tattoos

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by jason1111, Sep 23, 2008.

1. jason1111

jason1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey there I was wondering if anybody out there likes tattoos I want to get some more so I was wondering who likes them. And does anybody out there think Bob Harper from Biggest Loser is gay?

2. ArcaneVerse

Hii, i love tattoos big fan of the Tv series Miami Ink and L.A Ink. but i find overly tattooed people unattractive. also i think tattoos should have a meaning\reason behind it, it gives a higher worth to it. Id love to get a one myself but don't like the permanence to it lol im just chicken.

What tattoo design were you thinking of?

PS. sorry i don't watch the biggest loser.

3. jason1111

jason1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have three right now, the one I want to get is the word mother in Japanese or Ancient Chinese, my mother passed away last year and it's kind of a memorial piece, it will have her birthday date on top and the date she passed away on the bottom. I watch LA Ink and Miami Ink to, I like LA Ink better though.

4. I LOVE TATTOO'S!!!!!!

They are one of my biggest passions. I have two myself, but shh...cause you're meant to be 18 over here....

I got my first one when i was 14 on holiday, yeah, i kinda lied about my age, but nevermind lol, my first one is of a dolphin jumping over a moon with the rings of saturn around it. The dolphin represented the freedom that i search for in my life, the moon represents the more mysterious and mischievious side to my personality, and the rings of saturn represent yes, you've guessed it, No Doubt, inspired by their best album according to Marie, The Return Of Saturn. My second tattoo is a lovebug. Kinda like a love heart, with ladybird print inside it and it has these little antennae coming out of the top, i love it. I got it because whenever i saw the design, it made me smile, and it reminds me to stay positive. The dolphin is on my right hip, the lovebug is hidden XD where only privaledged people get to see XD

I really love tattoos. I want many. The one i think i want the most at the moment is a pirate ship on my ribs, and when i've done everything i want to do in life and i settle down and become *shudder* sensible, then i want an anchor on my foot. The pirate ship once again represents freedom. I also really want a mermaid on my foot, like with the head and body on my ankle, and the tail coming down my foot, because mermaids are the ultimate symbol of a free soul in my opinion. They do not feel the heartache and the turmoil felt in the real world, but they also do not feel love properly, which sometimes doesn't seem like quite a bad thing.

Tattoos to me, are like a journal. I'd only ever get a tattoo that meant something to me. I'd never get one just for the hell of it, thats not my style. When i die, my life will be inked on my skin, as a piece of art. That way, I'd never regret getting a tattoo, even when i'm old and wrinkly and they just look like colored blobs lol.

I've decided what my next tattoo will be. It's going to be a lilly, coloured in purple and black with white for two reasons. In memorial of my uncle, who absolutely loved lillies, they were everywhere at his funeral because thats what he wanted, and to cover up the scars on my wrist, hopefully signifying a new beginning, and the end of an era.

Oh, and Kat Von D is seriously hot. Honestly, she's one of my biggest crushes. (And just for Chloe...) Oh Yeah, I'd tap that XD

5. pwnorton

i REALLY want a tattoo, but it would be in an obvious place on my forearm, and i don't want to show it off all the time, so i'm gonna stay tattoo-less for a while.

and bob harper is most definitely gay. my personal trainer is friends with him and he's told me some stuff about him (nothing bad or anything)

6. ArcaneVerse

3 + a couple more is a good amount. overly tattooed to me is like 10 plus so you just as long as there's still some skin showing lol. That tattoo design sounds like a beautiful idea, a great way to keep your mother close with you.

Of course L.A Ink is better it has Kat Von D =P

I'm thinking about getting Freedom in Japanese or some other language\symbol because atm I'm agoraphobic and so freedom is something i wish to achieve. plus it goes along with a lot of other things.

7. EM68

For a while I was thinking of getting one. If I did it would be an armband with a Grecian key design because I am half Greek.

8. Janvier

I love tattoos !!
    I've got two and can't wait to get more, I had a friend who's a great tattoo artist but because of that damn accutane, he couldn't tattoo me :frowning2:
    So I'll have to wait and pay =/
    I find tattoo's incredibly sexy on a guy :grin:

9. jazzrawr

I love tattoos! :grin:

I really want some...I probably won't get big ones, but I'll get alot I think.
    Little ones. :slight_smile:
    I want one on my ankle, wrist, lower back, hip, and the back of my neck. :grin:
    And tattoos are hot on a girl...:grin:
    KAT VON D IS SO HOT.

Sorry. Had to yell it. ^.^

10. I have tattoos JAzzie *flutters eyelashes* lol.

I heart tattoos.

And they didn't hurt as much as i was told they did XD

11. Airboy87

Airboy87 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have seven of 'em and I'm pretty sure I'm done. They're awfully addictive though. You're probably gonna keep wanting to get more. :thumbsup:

12. I'm pretty apathetic when it comes to piercings or tattoos on a guy, but for a while I wanted to get a full sleeve tattoo on my left arm. I'm still considering it, despite the fact that a) I have no idea what kind of design I'd want and b) I’m a total baby when it comes to pain.

13. JT

JT

I was thinking about getting something along the lines of this [​IMG]

Chinese symbol for freedom, as a symbol of my freedom from the closet.. Haha and I'm ALMOST 18!!! On the inside of my right wrist feels right. Thoughts?

#13 JT, Sep 23, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2008
  14. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've got to be the most socially liberal person in the family and I still don't like tattoos. I don't know, something about an untattooed body seems more...clean? pure?...and attractive than personalization. I use my clothing and music and whatnot to express myself, not some painful branding that will take even more money and risk and pain to remove. I don't have any and I don't ever plan on getting any.

15. JayC

JayC Guest

i LOVE tattoos they r SO attractive however all body tattoos r too much! but most tattoos r VERY attractive unless it's an ex's name!

16. SJ17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Tattoos are great and addictive! I have four, they are not small either. I have a dragon on the inside of my right wrist, I love it but it was the one that hurt the most (and swelled the most!). I have to say though, just a bit of a warning, tattoos are the one thing that people really have a great prejudice about (okay, that and sexuality!). You may wish to have something that you can cover when you want. Obviously I don't and I have come up against a lot of negativity, with comments along the lines of 'how do you think that will look when you are 70?' Well, to be honest, I don't think any of us will have uber toned arms at 70 and I will be lucky if I can pee on my own, so I rekon attractiveness will have gone out of the window.. (though flirting with the nurses won't have!)

Anyway, some people should learn from Thumper in Bambi 'if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all'.

Tats for ever. (!) They are great.

SJ

#16 SJ17, Sep 23, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2008
  17. ausdtc

I think some tattoos look amazing on people. However, I've never found or thought of something that I'd want to have "permanently" imprinted on me. Who knows, maybe one day :slight_smile:

18. Loveless

Loveless Guest

I can't wait to get tattooed! XD

19. BlakeHarmony

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I want tattoos in all the same places as you, lol, little ones too, lots of big ones get to distracting and un-sexy...

20. pirateninja

I want a couple of tattoos, though not great huge ones, just some on maybe my wrist, arms and shoulder area. Not quite sure what I want though.