1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grey's Anatomy

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by yellaumbrella, Oct 8, 2014.

1. yellaumbrella

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Is anyone else despairing at the Calzona scenes right now? Please give them an interesting story line or just show us sexy times Shonda Rhimes. Don't we deserve it?!

2. acciocarrie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yes. Christ, I'm so disappointed in Grey's Anatomy. This is the couple that helped me accept myself, the couple that helped me come out to people. And now I don't even watch the episodes anymore, I just watch their maybe 2 minutes (if we're lucky) of screentime on YouTube. I like some of the characters beside Callie and Arizona, don't get me wrong, but at the end of the day I mainly watch the show for Calzona.

But there's a Calzona centric episode coming up very soon! And considering Ellen Pompeo recently had a baby via surrogacy and Shonda Rhimes has had a baby via surrogacy, I'm hoping she'll want to positively portray a surrogacy storyline for Callie and Arizona. I mean, Shonda has also adopted kids and Meredith and Derek got an adoption storyline, so...

But at the same time, it's Shonda... who knows? I don't believe anything she says about her shows anymore, remember... she's the same woman who told Mark/Lexie fans that "It's gonna be a painful wait but I think it will be well worth it", we all know what happened to Mark and Lexie. The same woman that tweeted they changed the entire plan for the season finale and then told a fan on Twitter "I will be good to Callie. And I will be good to Arizona" and then Arizona cheated... 'kay.

3. lion12

I was thinking the same thing! Although I understand that the show can't focus on them only, I feel like they've been left out lately. I hope Shonda won't be too hard on them... I mean we remember Mark and Lexie. And George.