1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please love teen wolf

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Elialias, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Elialias

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hey so apparently to be a full member you gotta post 50! posts to the forums. So I guess this is my first, or second... I think. Well anyway! I'll be surprise if know one knows the amazingness that is Teen Wolf, sadly i watched the original when i was a kid and it may have given me a slight nightmare (I loved it). So what's your beef? tell us what it is that you love most about that show (and don't be afraid to integrate other amazeballs tv series). Let us all applaud or deplaud (to all the haters you are welcome too) Jeff Davis :eusa_clap on his creation, or recreation, of Teen Wolf :icon_wink

2. White Knight

I just know slash pictures of two of the boys in the show are hot. That is all my knowledge about the show.

Didn't like the M.J. Fox movie either anyway. Micheal Jackson's thriller video was more interesting than that movie, or Monster Squad or Fright Night (original one).

3. Elialias

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Huh, wow. I kinda assumed people liked the show, ohh well my bad. Yeah white knight, if your into that kinda young buff guys (and some older men) the show has a lot of them. Not that i'm there for that cause I actually like the whole supernatural themes and ideas conveyed through the show.

A quick summary of the show is that it originally revolved 2 bestest buds named Scott and Stiles (no homoerotic behaviour, just a tone of bromance). Scott gets bitten, becomes a werewolf and then the two kinda just spiral head first into a heap load of supernatural shite, like hunters, other packs, other supernatural threats yada yada. I think it's got a lot of teenage reception seeing as how it was released on MTV, and it's going onto it's 5th season next year. Now that i think about it... some people might not actually like it, I guess i'm really bias towards it cause I remember it as an unnamed poster on IMDB.

By the way, Michael Jackson's thriller admittedly use to scare the hell out of me, probably because I assumed if you broke your tv the monsters would come out of it (Thank you horrible cousins).

4. claiire

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey there, welcome to EC! You'll love it here, I swear.

I've been a Teen Wolf fan for a few years now, I started it mid way through season 2 and I was hooked. Unfortunately I didn't really enjoy season 4 and I've kind of been turned off the show because of it, but I'm still going to give season 5 a chance. I've always loved the mystery of Teen Wolf. Trying to guess who the Alpha or Darach is, discussing theories with friends and reading them online and all that. The homoerotic subtext is also a plus :lol: I was quite into the Sterek fandom at first though I now ship Sciles and Mchaleinski.

So yeah, big Teen Wolf fan here, well, not as big as I used to be :lol: I now have the sudden urge to read fanfic.

5. Elialias

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Haha thanks a lot lovely Miss.Claire (wow, for a second after typing that i'm thinking of associating Claire with eclair ... huh, guess that's how the mind works. don't kill me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

Yeah I admit this recent season kinda was, how would I describe it... frazzleshabang? Or just everywhere and it did kinda turn me off for a bit. But it is like a first love to me (if you have siblings older then you, it's like being the one to bring something cool to the family and say "hah, i brought that"... dear lawd i'm Ted Mosby!). I do like the newbies, honestly I almost cried when I saw Liam and Brett's faces for the first time (and it also helps that Liam's actor is around are age bracket).

It kinda sucked that season 2 just ended with Jackson leaving the show, but it still kinda worked out with the whole "werewolf in London". And yes to that Darach mystery, it was actually awesome because you know how it used the Three fold murder with the blunt hit, garrotte choking and sliced neck? My class in history was learning about the Lindow Man and bog bodies over in Europe, so you can imagine my excitement to this coincidental reference (I lost my sh*t!).

I have a harbour of ships that I've launched out into the open sea, Sterek (an essential), Stisaac (dunno, it just seemed cute), Stilish (PARISH!) and so much more.

YOU GO GLEN COCO! Read that fanfic and stuff the haters :slight_smile:

6. Blossom85

I can't say it has been a show I have ever been into, however I do like one of the actors.

7. LD579

At first I thought it wouldn't be that good, like at all, but it exceeded my expectations and I enjoyed watching it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: It probably helps that Allison and Stiles are both cool cats.

8. Elialias

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Ahhkay Mrs Blossom85, which actor is it that you like? To be honest I remember watching "Maid In Manhattan" with my family and seeing Tyler Posey young, and then seeing him grown up I was like "woah, that's really awesome". I personally also like how the producers got a selection of actors that weren't really prominent throughout tv (unless you count Tyler Hoechlin in 7th Heaven) and made it into something (admittedly it does consist of a lot of guys and sometimes girls running around buck naked, just kidding [but they do have a lot of shirtless scenes]).

Mr. Luthan I am jealous of where you live (seriously, I kinda got into "love Canada" phase when i was a kid), cause i think a majority of the show is film in Canada. Yeah, you and me both with the whole "it is not gonna be good, probably sucks", but then I saw it and I just latched onto it. And yes, Allison and Stiles are the bees knees cause seriously, they are BAMF humans that use archery and scott's mom's baseball bat to fight the supernatural.