1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Movies

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by jason1111, Sep 27, 2008.

1. jason1111

jason1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Any horror movie fans out there, I just rented one called Automatic Transfusion or something like that.

2. silversurfer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Doesn't anybody like horror movies, not just horror but what other kinds of movies do you like.

3. Lacri

Lacri Guest

HORROR MOVIES!!!!!!!!! Oh how I love them! I probally shouldn't like it because people die often in horrible ways, but I just can't help it!

4. J Schuelke

i love the classic horror movies like halloween, friday the 13th, the howling, etc, but I can make the exception for new movies coming out.

I want to go see quarentine, the previews look really good.

5. mikeh

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I really like a good horror movie, but not into the gore films. One of the best from this decade has to be Session 9. Really hasn't been a movie that good since Kubrick's The Shining.

The 1963 version of The Haunting has to top my list. The 1999 remake seems like it was made by a 3rd grade drama class (well, not really, that is an insult to 3rd graders).

Other great oldies: Lady in a Cage, Dead Ringer, What Ever Happened to Baby Jane, of course anything by Hitchcock, the 1979 Amityville Horror was not bad.