1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tila Tequila:Just a wet dream.

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Chrathionnus, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Chrathionnus

Chrathionnus Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For those of you interested in the female species; i'm sure you know and love Tila Tequila-a hot little tamale who recently starred in "A Shot at Love W/ Tila Tequila".Well, though she's great and all, doesn't it seem funny that she shows a little restraint/awkwardness when it comes around to a more than physical relationship with a girl?I know that most reality shows are scripted and such, but I think Tila is being honest pretty much-she doesn't seem like somebody who would listen to everything her director tells her.It's like the "If I kiss this girl that guy will think it's hot" situation.What i'm trying to say is:could Tila be in a serious same-sex relationship??

2. Malchik89

Well according to sources, she is a big fat fake.
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314116,00.html
    She's apparently had a bf for over a year and its just getting money from the staged reality television world by pretending to even be remotely interested in a girl. Sure she's made out with girls, but so have many straight girls. Listen to Katy Perry, seriously.

3. raizen

raizen Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    no i personnally dont think she can be because of the people that she hooks up with on the show either want the TV publicity or they end up being fake in the first place

4. Chrathionnus

Chrathionnus Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That crushed my Vbone so bad...

5. Yaoifangirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    it is fun though to make fun of the obviously fake people like tila and new york and such.

6. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    What a waste of oxygen. I can't stand reality TV participants, ESPECIALLY not MTV reality show participants. Total dregs of society.

Now that that's out of the way, I'll say that she probably is straight, or simply curious about same-sex relationships. She could really be bisexual, but I honestly don't care.

7. jazzrawr

I know she's probably not interested in a relationship with a girl - it's all for TV.
    But that doesn't stop me from liking the show. XD
    It's like a train wreck...you can't look away.

And plus, some the girls on it are pretty hot. *cough* LisaandBrittany *cough*

8. Loveless

Loveless Guest

Those dating reality shows are so fake.

9. Fake? Probably. But I love that show anyway!

10. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    >>>It's like a train wreck...you can't look away.

I have absolutely no problem looking away. Ditto the Hills.

Yes, it's fake. But it's not even interesting fake. My friends are more interesting than these clods. Mainly because they ARE real. Their little problems with their bosses and the latest info on their careers is about a thousand times more interesting than who got tossed off Shot of Love for eating the pig vagina too slowly.

Lex

11. Tim

Tim

But... that episode was awesome :frowning2: lol

Personally, I don't really care what she is. If she's bi, good for her. If she's faking it, that's her business, people can choose to do what they want, if they hurt someone, it's their fault, and they will have to pay for it in their own way.