1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motivational Song

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by bi2me, Oct 30, 2014.

1. bi2me

I have a friend who is going to be having major surgery, so I thought I'd put together an old fashioned "mix tape" for her (on CD) to help get her through recovery. She is not religious, so nothing Christian, etc., but what music do you find motivating and uplifting? She likes alternative music, but will listen to other genres too.

Thanks!

Here are 2 of my faves:
    Try by Colbie Caillat
    Perfect by P!nk

2. AAASAS

This song is very uplifting and positive. It sounds aggressive but the lyrics actually are really really upbeat and motivational. It's my favourite happy song.

[youtube]_xP9TvwLCUc[/youtube]

She may not be that into hiphop but it's hard not to like this song. It's also super upbeat. The song's about just going through life happily.

[youtube]AAdTdgtdRGo[/youtube]

This song is also pretty uplifting. I don't know how into alternative music your friend is because it's pretty alternative

[youtube]awe8phO_MWI[/youtube]

There is actually a version they did with cold play of this song and it may be more suitable for a female

[youtube]jkPfp4ONgz0[/youtube]

A lot of Zion I song's are motivational, this song is about appreciating women in your life

[youtube]gwd5qP6v-A0[/youtube]

This song also for some reason seems pretty upbeat with no lyrics though. It makes me happy to be able to listen to it and has gotten me through bad times. Seems more suitable for a female.

[youtube]APPMfQetO24[/youtube]

This song seems more likely for a female to enjoy

[youtube]4l15evegaKo[/youtube]

#2 AAASAS, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  3. Pipihpipih

Pipihpipih Guest

Out Status:
    A few people
    Eminem - When I'm gone & Mockingbird (makes me feel how I wish my parents were here)
    Drake - All me

#3 Pipihpipih, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  4. Rainbow Kitty

Mary Lambert- Secrets. It always puts me in the best of moods. Beyonce- Pretty Hurts is motivational, also. I hope their surgery goes well, and hope you like the songs :slight_smile:

5. Rainbow Kitty

Mary Lambert- Secrets. It always puts me in the best of moods. Beyonce- Pretty Hurts is motivational, also. I hope their surgery goes well, and hope you like the songs :slight_smile:

6. acciocarrie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    [YOUTUBE]u9yEeZ4Bw_s[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]R9alB1iWZPs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]SA5yWdRzo9Q[/YOUTUBE]

idk beside delta/david/kpop i mostly listen to country music and motivational country songs are often christian songs, so... ;p

7. Justinian20

Maybe some Symphonic Metal and Power Metal songs would be good, I can't specify but a lot them are inspiring and that should make them uplifting.