1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ideas for Fashion

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Justinian20, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Justinian20

I want to become a more fashionable person as I feel that I'm now trying to find a style of fashion to fit me

I have blonde hair, I'm very skinny, I'm fairly short and I want to be able to look my best. I'm a small for men's sized clothes if that helps as well

I've decided to do a little bit of shopping over the university break. Yes, I've only just now felt like buying clothes. I don't know maybe it's something about me actually coming out and feeling a little more comfortable doing these kind of things.

Do any of you guys or gals have any fashion tips for a guy like me, small not in detail description is above.

2. Truzoo

Truzoo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Maybe the next person?
    I dont have a good taste nor idea for u, but Why dont u try to find it on other sites perhaps or fashion magazine?

3. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Button down long-sleeved shirts.

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I like plaid shirts with big square, especially with nice colors like deep blue/black, or pinkish red and blue, red and black, etc. You might check out "lookbooks" by various clothing brands, which will give a good idea of the current fashion trends. But, I think the main thing is just look around you at what seems attractive to you and what you think fits on you.

---------- Post added 4th Nov 2014 at 09:03 PM ----------

Also, I like colored pants. Get something that's not blue jeans or normal khakis. Something nice like goldenrod or a nice green can be a great choice. Skinny styles seem to be in, but it depends on your body type if that's appropriate.

5. LittleWriter

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would go with colored pants for sure. But I hate the fact that it is turning fall so it' small dark colors now :frowning2:. You could wear Bordeaux red, mustard yellow or cobalt blue, and than just a white shirt with a fun print or so. I really like colors.

6. shinji

shinji Guest

Step 1 - Find a color wheel, like this one for example:

[​IMG]

Step 2 - Learn to color coordinate, using the wheel. Basically, look for opposites.

Step 3 - Google "alpha.m" and look through his videos on clothing.

Step 4 - Going by step 1 to 3, make sure to buy stuff, that you yourself will like and would feel comfortable in. Even if it's something really ridiculous, feeling confident in your own clothes can make a huge difference to how people perceive you.

Step 5 - Get something to pull attention with, a ring perhaps, a necklace or... something.

7. Justinian20

Actually you guys know what, I've got better fashion sense than I realized I have. I just had to discover a specific style for myself. I've discovered that style. So no worries for ideas about fashion style.