1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noooooooo!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Jeimuzu, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Jeimuzu

My Sega Megadrive (Genesis to you Americans) crashed! I lost all my Sonic 3 and Knuckles saves! :eusa_doh:

Damn, now I've got to play it again all the way through.

*dons retro-gaming cap* (!)

2. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ಥ_ಥ

That's what the Virtual Console is for. But I feel for you. I was raised on a combination of Super Mario World, F-Zero, and Star Fox, and my age-old batteries die on me all the time, forcing me to restart. But at least it gives me motivation to play again.

3. Jeimuzu

Nah, getting working ROMs for an emulator isn't always possible. A game I really like doesn't have any working ROMs anywhere. Besides, using the pad, and playing on the true original console... it's worth it!

4. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Umm...where did I suggest you find a ROM of the game you want? The Virtual Console is an emulator, but it's a professionally made one where you buy the game from the publisher instead of free-downloading from a third party. I'm guessing you don't have a Wii.

5. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lol or better explained - If you own a Wii you have access to buy games from most of the Nintendo consoles released over the years as well as a wide variety of SEGA games, as well as special Wii games made for release on the shop.

And best of all it's really cheap too! (!)

6. Jeimuzu

Oh, okay. I do have a Wii, but I'm a bit bored of it. Well, technically, it's my sister's, but it's sorta a shared thing in practice.

Anyways, just completed the full game with all 14 emeralds with Knuckles, so that's a good start. Now, Tails and Sonic next, I'll do them over the weekend. Awesome.