1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Icons Have Helped You?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Galactic Rains, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Galactic Rains

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    To be more specific, we all look up to someone either alive now or alive in history that has used their words and their message to influence and make us feel significant. My question is who do you look up to as someone that can help you get through your struggles. For me, my heart will always bleed for my Mother Monster, but ,other than Gaga, Kesha, and RuPaul both pose great influence on me as well.:lol::lol::icon_bigg:icon_bigg

2. LibertyValance

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hmmm, probably my biggest idol in terms of someone I aspire to be like is Napoleon. Through intellect and sheer force of will he went from a lowly Corsican noble of little rank or prestige to the emperor of France, as well as propelling himself into the history books as one of the greatest military minds of all time. When I look at someone like Napoleon who accomplished so much I feel like there is no struggle or obstacle that can't be overcome through intelligence and persistence. Other prominent people that I aspire to be like were other great men of history who used their intellect to bend the world to their will. Men like Otto Von Bismarck, Julius Caesar and such.

3. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would say Martin Luther King, President Obama and Maya Angelou just to name a few.