1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Webcomics!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Noir, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Noir

So lately I've been kind of obsessed with LGBT webcomics after my sister told me what they were (I am familiar with manga, but I love that webcomics are basically independent artists making their own stories and advertising their work in an awesome story!)

I thought I'd share my favorites that I've found! :slight_smile:

Always Raining Here | a BL webcomic

"Adrian is heartsick, Carter is horny.
    This is a story about their misadventures as awkward teenagers as they fumble through unrequited romances."

ALways Raining Here is probably my favorite!! It's the most precious story and I loved seeing how the characters grow, act, and think like real people! It never really feels like it's coasting--it's always endearing in some way or another, and some minor interactions between characters make me laugh pretty hard! :lol: I put the home page as the link that has the latest page (SPOILER ALERT IF YOU CLICK ON IT!!) but it lets you see how the art style has REALLY improved an amazing amount from the beginning, and the color schemes are always beautiful!

Tripping Over You ยป wiggle room

This one is similar to ARH, but not. It's also got awesome characters and the story telling is good! It has several story lines going on at once with different characters, and I love watching the main couple warming up to each other!

Starfighter Chapter 1: Page 01

This is just all kinds of amazing! The author, Hamlet Machine, is super talented and has an amazing style--every single character even has distinctly unique facial features!! This one is obviously more sci-fi. I was worried at first that the characters/story would fall into the obvious yaoi cliches that we're all familiar with, but it took a surprising turn really fast and isn't actually a rape story at all! (I don't support series with rape that don't call it out for being wrong). Really good art, really hot and smexy, this one is! :thumbsup:

2. White Knight

I've read Always Raining Here while it was on Smackjeeves. Now they moved to their own site and I don't visit Jeeves that much. A warning tho, you might want to put NSFW next to Starfighter link.

There were some webcomics discussions in the past. Here is a link to one of those. You might find nice ones to read I hope.

3. David21201

does Homestuck count as a LGBTQ webcomic? lol
    Im gonna have to check those out

ACK!! I saw Starfighter on my dash (Tumblr) once! i didnt know thats what i was called!!!

#3 David21201, Nov 20, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2014