1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MCU: Favorite "Phase 2" Movie

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Rawrzilla, Nov 22, 2014.

?

Pick your favorite Phase 2 movie so far

1. Iron Man 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Thor: The Dark World

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Captain America: The Winter Soldier

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Guardians of the Galaxy

100.0%
  1. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

[​IMG]

With only Avengies: Age of Ultron and Ant-Man left to culminate with Phase 2 of Marvel's alleged masterplan for it's cinematic universe (MCU) it's time to start warming up the hype engines. Which would you say was your favorite movie leading up to Avengies: AoU?

Personally I have to go with Captain America: The Winter Soldier. While I reeeeeaaaaally liked Iron Man 3 (comic book purists be damned), Cap's movie just blew me away because I really wasn't expecting it to be this good. Honestly I wasn't expecting it to be any good at all, my mindset was more like: "So a Ken doll with a shield and the moral compass of a boy scout, booooring" until I actually watched it and boy was I wrong (and quite glad to be this wrong).

So, which one did it for you? And what do you think of Phase 2 overall (so far, still AoU and Ant-Man left to go)?