1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Korrasami anyone?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by kunglaomksm, Nov 24, 2014.

1. kunglaomksm

For Legend Of Korra viewers, do you support this pairing? If you ask me after watching Books 1 and 2, maybe not. But for Books 3 & 4(especially the Reunion episode) I actually see some chemistry there. Am I the only one?

*SPOILER ALERT FOR BOOK 4, DON'T READ ON IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED*
    Am I the only who enjoyed the The Remembrances episode. Even though it's a clip show they still did a pretty good job especially the phone call between the 4 villains :lol:

2. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Omg yes, and, well, I don't think the creators are going to actually humor us with Korrasami, but it is the biggest ship in the series lately I believe. People would be pissed if Korra got back with Mako, that two timer, and Bolin is with Opal, so, they're a likely pairing. And they're teasing us a lot. Especially when Korra blushed when Asami complimented her hair.
    OMG I ship it

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I haven't caught up with Korra in order to binge-watch the entire series in a few days, but if Korra and Asami got together I'd be so frigging happy. I would hope it legitimizes gay relationships as something that isn't just a curiosity that is brought out for excitement's sake, but is something normal and healthy.