1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Albums!!!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by RadioRoss, Nov 27, 2014.

1. RadioRoss

This is just a thread to talk about new records/albums that have come out or that you're excited about...

Right now I'm listening to the new Spoon record "They Want My Soul," and I'm loving it so far! I know it's like, three months since its come out, so im kinda late to the party *shrugs*

I haven't listened to Johnny Marr's new album "Playland" yet, but I'm looking forward to it! Again, a bit late to the party, but it's whatever.

Also, Radiohead and Gorillaz should be coming out with new albums in the next few years *crosses fingers*

2. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have the new Pink Floyd album "The Endless River" and it's even better than the tidbits I've heard. This was a good choice and a great ending of Gilmour's era IMO.

[​IMG]

3. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just got Taylor Swift's 1989 and Nickelback's No Fixed Address a couple days ago. It's been three years since Nickelback's last album came out so I was really excited. Can't wait for Fall Out Boy's new album in January.

Other than that, I don't really go for albums very often. Though I need to get Keith Urban's Fuse...